SBC – Week 5 – Activity 1 – My Family

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9… Nah, just kidding, guys. I won’t drive all those non Hamilton-fans away. But if I knew that the only people reading my blog were Hamilton fans, then I would totally burst out with… IT’S THE TEN DUEL COMMANDMENTS!

Yeah, I don’t know, to be honest.

ANYWAY, today, I’ll be talking about my family a little bit… I might not get through a lot, though. I can barely remember most of my family members.

So, living in the same household as me, I have my mom (Kelly), my dad (Dean), my sister (Madison), and my brother (Brandon). By my classmates’ standards, my parents are actually pretty young: late 30’s. My sister is eight years old, and my brother is about two-and-a-half years old. My parents are seriously focused on keeping me physically fit. And they’re, like, really fit themselves. My mom goes to Cross Fit (sometimes; I don’t know how often anymore), and my dad tries to take me running every weekend. And boy, two miles without any stops will seriously kill my legs the next day. It’s terrible if I have to run on a Sunday. Of course, let’s not forget the fact that it’s in the morning before I have breakfast. And sometimes, it is so hot outside that I just want to curl up on my bed and sleep.

Yeah, moving on to the siblings. Both of those (*cough* annoying *cough*) little siblings just loovvee to watch stuff that they know I hate on TV. And to make matters worse, they do it, like, every day and hog the TV. Of course, I punish them by watching HTTYD 2 whenever I have the remote… Hahaha. It’s only torture to my sister. She likes the first movie better, but my brother, on the other hand… I say dragons, he’s happy (sometimes… ). Happens every time he comes into my room. He looks up at my closet door? Cue him screaming, “DRAGONS!” Brings me joy.

So, that’s just one part of my family. I’m gonna list the people that I see more often now because I can’t remember so many of them

On my dad’s side, we see my grandma (Mollie) and my grandpa (Lloyd) pretty much at least once a month. On my mom’s side, it’s my aunty (Sherra), my uncle (Ricky), my two cousins (Ashley and Riley), and my grandma (Corinne). We don’t see them as often, but we used to a lot.

Wow, I actually hit over 400 words on this. Probably because I went a bit off topic. Eh.

ᛟ Angela ᛟ

One thought on “SBC – Week 5 – Activity 1 – My Family

1. Angela,
    Fantastic post especially the bit about your parents keeping you fit. They wouldn’t like you being on holiday with me – we tend to sit in the bus or eat food most of the time – I need to get out and do some more walking.