*inhale*

uMM????

THIS?? WAS UNCALLED FOR????

HOW DARE???

So, spoilers for The Burning Maze coming up.

If you don’t want spoilers, you’d best stop reading.

sO IF YOU’RE STILL HERE I’M ASSUMING YOU’VE ACTUALLY READ THE BURNING MAZE.

Unless you’re like me and you read spoilers just so you can “prepare yourself” for the pain.

Who are we kidding? I did it because I was impatient.

ANYWAY

UMMMMMM??? NO??? YOU CAN’T DO THIS RICK???

YOU JUST DECIDE TO KILL OF ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS BECAUSE WHAT, IT WASN’T FUN ENOUGH WITHOUT ALL THE DEATH?

Yes, I realize that I’m ranting and screaming (again) about my favorite author. But this is a completely normal occurrence, and I haven’t stormed up to Boston (yet).

SO.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

I JUST CAN’T. I BROKE DOWN LAST NIGHT AT 9 PM, SOBBING BECAUSE IT’S JUST TOO MUCH. EVERY OTHER TIME SOMEONE DIED, IT WAS A SIDE CHARACTER, NOT A MAIN. UNLESS YOU COUNTED LUKE AS A MAIN. THEN YEAH, IT’S TERRIBLE.

BUT STILL.

J A S O N?

WHY HIM?? HE EVEN IMAGINED HIMSELF IN THE FUTURE, MARRIED TO PIPER, TALKING TO HIS GRANDCHILDREN ABOUT HOW THE GIANT WAR WENT DOWN, AND THEN THIS???

aNd aNOthEr tHinG

YOU’VE BEEN PLANNING THIS SINCE 2016 PRETTY MUCH. FROM WHEN YOU WERE WRITING THE SHIP OF THE DEAD, YOU WERE PREPARED TO DO THIS. VERY END OF THE BOOK, ANNABETH AND PERCY ARE CRYING WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH MAGNUS. I ASSUMED YOU’D DONE SOMETHING TO GROVER. AND YES, I’M GLAD THAT THE OG CINNAMON ROLL IS STILL ALIVE. BUT JASON DEAD? WHY??

//prepare for keyboard smash//

AIPPHIAWHPFAWHFIOWFHIPOWHIPWAEHFIAWFIWAYFPIOWEAHCIPOAWHFIOPAWHFIOPWFIOJAOFWAIOFHAWPOIFASOPFPASFJAPWOEIFHPIOAWHFO

AWPFHPAWOIFHOPIAWFJLFKAJFPIOAHWDPOIFASL;DFJAPIHEWAO[WAOIPFHWAOPIFHW

AIOWFHPAWEHFIOAWJFPOWAJAPWIOGHFOAWIPJFPIAFHPOAJHIAPHFIOWAHFPAWFAWOJFPWOIAFHA

JAFOIWHPFOIAHWFPOIAWHFWEPIOFWHWAPIHFAOWIEFPDSNKAPIOFHAWEPIOAWEHFSDPOAICJ

DKFJAK;SFHAIOHFPOIWAEDSFKL;AJSIODPFHAWESOPIFAWHSDPIFWEAKDSFJAWEPOIDSFWAPHDSOIFJALK

*sobbing*

;n;

2 thoughts on “*inhale*

1. Hey Angela,
    I know I can’t believe he’s gone either. I didn’t really expect him to die I really hoped after the Great Prophecy they were done but I was wrong. I can’t wait for the next book but his death hit hard.
    From,
    Mina

1. Hey Mina,
      Gah same. I almost don’t want to read The Tyrant’s Tomb, but I need to know what happened. It hurts so much ugh.
      ~Angela